Welcome to the 47th Annual Dana Hills Nike Invitational. It is our mission to provide your team a quality meet with great competition and fast times. Meet will take place at Dana Hills High School on September 25, 2021; first race goes off at 8:00 am.
- We will continue with our Invitational Section for Elite Athletes (see below).
- We will also continue to use chip timing courtesy of Finished Results.
- Due to an over whelming interest in our Invitational, we will be trying to limit the entries to the first 100 teams to sign-up. Sign-up by registering/declaring on finishedresults.com
- Entries will open on finishedresults.com
COST & PAYMENT
- $55.00 per race (5 or more runners), or $12.00 per individual runner. There is a set maximum of $400.00.
- Make checks payable to – DANA RUNNING FOUNDATION.
- Please mail check to:
Dana Hills High School
C/O Craig Dunn
33333 Golden Lantern
Dana Point, CA 92629
- Note that you will not be allowed to compete if you have not paid your entry fee. We will hold a personal check until school check is received, but there will be an additional $25.00 fee. Please try and have checks in the mail before 9/7/21.
- Please also know that if you are registered for the Dana Hills Nike Invitational on Finished Results, you will be charged even if you do not show up, you are taking another teams spot.
- All divisions will be decided by enrollment, level of competitiveness, and time registered.
- We will post participating teams on our website with final confirmation of participating teams and divisions on Tuesday September 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm. If you need to know your division ahead of time, please email bluemonkeyman@hotmail.
- Invitational Sections: Plaques will be awarded to top 4 teams; individual medals to top 60.
- Grade Level Races: Plaques will be awarded to top 2 teams; Individual medals to top 50.
- Buses parking information will be sent to you the beginning of September as we are working to make parking better for all.
- Cars can park in the second parking lot closest to the stadium or anywhere they can find legal parking in the community.
- Be sure to pick up your teams packet at the west end of the track, coaches only please.
CLERK OF THE COURSE
- Please have your runners report to the Starting Line 15 minutes prior to their race, ready to run.
Any further questions, please contact Craig Dunn at (949) 395-1351 or email@example.com
The Dana Hills Nike Invitational will continue to offer an Invitational Section. The Boy’s and Girl’s Division 1 Senior races are now the Invitational Section that will be open to top Boys and Girls from all Divisions and all grade levels. All Division 1 Seniors will still run in this race, we will just be adding a little more speed. The idea behind this is to let the top boy’s and the top girl’s race in a head to head situation under more ideal conditions.
You will need to enter all of your athletes on finishedresults.com no later than September 19, 2021 at 10:00 am. Anyone who is interested in running in the Invitational section, please email me ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include justification as to why your individual(s) belongs in the Invitational section (ei. XC times at notable courses, track times, etc.). We are looking for Boys that can break 16:00 minutes and Girls that can break 19:00. Please note that this is not for your entire varsity, just individuals who meet the criteria.
As for other divisions, they will still be decided on by enrollment, level of competitiveness, and time registered. There is no need to send in a contract, just register on finishedresults.com
Dana Hills High School